Friday, May 13, 2011

Oops, off to a rocky start. . .

I wanted to get off to a good start here, but just after the last post an old friend of mine from college passed away, and it knocked me off my feet for a bit - more than I would have anticipated. He died suddenly, of a heart attack, and it pushed a sort of reset button in me; the 'oh yes, you really MUST cherish those dear to you' button. Its something that slips away sometimes in the day to day. The good that came out of his passing, however, was that I reconnected with one of my dearest friends with whom I'd fallen out of contact. Dave would be happy about that, I'm sure.

Otherwise I have a million projects floating around in my head, both major and minor. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to get some of them going (or finish the other million floating around the house, uncompleted).

0 comments:

Post a Comment