Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday

Mondays are busy days around here - there's preschool in the morning and ballet in the afternoon, plus the usual re-adjustment to the work week - they always seem to be a bit bumpy. I had grand plans this morning that were out the window by noon, but I did manage to get a few things accomplished.

I've been trying to stick to the theme of "Meatless Mondays" for our Monday dinners, and I did have success with that tonight - we had stuffed red peppers which were quite tasty. I mixed cooked white rice with feta cheese, olives, cherry tomatoes, parsley, red pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, stuffed the peppers, and baked them in the oven. Gabi helped me a lot, which was nice, although I don't think she ended up even tasting any once they were done. She did eat all her fries though, plus mine, so there's that (I guess that worked out for both of us!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment