Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I've been thinking about New Year's Resolutions the past few days - one resolution of course is to lose weight (sooo uncreative, I know)! Another one is to learn German. I speak English and Spanish right now, and ever since I learned Spanish I've loved knowing another language. This year I'd like to make a real push to learn German.

Last summer I came across the site Duolingo, which is a free language learning site. I used it a bit before our fall trip to Germany, and now I'm ready to really dedicate some time to it. Its pretty fun, because they have points and levels, kind of like a video game. I'm a lowly level 4 right now, but my resolution is to get through the course by the end of the year. What are your resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment